Wednesday 21 May 2014

200 word story.



Hi my nam is Marry-Lou and this was my valentines day. It was a normal day down here in old Alabama birds are singing, bunnies are hopping it's as sunny as can be. Today was a special day it was valentines day. I didn't have a partner to share this day with but I spent my day with my animals. My goat Roger, My cow daisy, my dog Charlie and my pride and joy Memphis who is my big fat award winning pig.

That day I was in the farm hanging out with my animal friends when I noticed a black and yellow taxi pull down my driveway. I was talking to daisy at the time when I said "well I haven't had any one pull down my driveway since I left my husband, i'll better go see who it is. 

I ran back to see who it was. The person knocked on the doer and I opened it to see my old arch enemy from high school. I was surprised to see her and I asked why she was here. She said that she was being followed and she knew that you were a good person so she came here. I said "how did you find me" she said "I searched you up" "What". I let her in and kept the animals safe until we new that she was safe .

The next day I made a dision to kick her out because she did nothing nice to me when I went to school so i'm telling her to make her own way away from her follower. she got and I said "GET OUT you didn't do anything nice for my when we went to school so why should I do anything for you so i;m going to ask you to leave" She said "ok but don't expect me to like you any more then I already do now" "don't worry I won't".

I sent her off and my animals and I. Spent the rest of my time together. So that my valentines day.   


No comments:

Post a Comment