Wednesday 3 September 2014

Question Story

I have been in this foreign country for over a year now and i'm loving it. I came here because I wanted to meet new people and maybe even find the love of my life. Two of my best friends are with me, the first one is Donna who has long curly dark brown hair she's tall and fit, the other one Jasmine has Long strait blond hair with a great personality a bit like me really. When I fist came to Fiji I lost my passport that had alot of repercussions like not being able to get a drivers license or even just going into a fancy restaurant. The day After I got to Fiji I went looking for my passport were I stayed last night when I noticed someone following me he had a grey suet short black hair and a black mole on the left side of his nose. I stated running and the whoosh I fell strait on my face and then the man came up to me and said are you ok I know that you thought that I was following you when I was just trying to get a look at what your mum would look like because i'm tracking her down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment