Thursday 3 July 2014

End Of Term Review

A highlight from term 2.
My highlight from term 2 was the disco because when your in a environment with all your friends around you dancing and singing having fun. I think the discos are fun to have a break from school life and to just chill out. I can't wait to see what the discos are going to be like next year.  

A lowlight from term 2.
A lowlight from term 2 was when we lost our privileges on our laptops, This was a lowlight because we lost the privileges of having personal things on our laptops. I felt that quite sad when this happened but I think that we will be able to bring back the privileges that we lost by staying responsible on our laptops.
  
A achievement.
An achievement for me was when I finished my science fair first I felt that I had done heaps better for the amount of work and my presentation. I loved doing my science fair because it is my passion to work with animals and it's my lifelong to become a zoo keeper when I older. I think I did very well on my science fair even though I didn't get a yellow sticker.

Cross Country.
I loved doing cross country even though I not the running type I made it fun bye putting face paint on laughing and running around I would do it over and over agin.  

Sports and activities.
During this term I have been doing a range of sports and activities. For sport I have been doing squash and hockey. Hokey is my main sport as I have been doing it over 4 years. Some activities I have been doing are Choir and I am the class liberian. I think that choir is my main activity because I love to sing, I learn to sing 4 times a week to I can perfect my voice.

This term has been a great term and I hope that It will carry on for the rest of the year.    



1 comment:

  1. Good job Jessie! I liked your story as you put a lot of detail and depth into your story but at the same time I found at least 1 mistake in your paragraphs you should proof read your story again to fix the little mistakes you did.You had good layout and verry good SPG Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete