Tuesday 14 May 2013

My home work challenges

CHALLENGE #1: Walk or run around the Waikareao Estuary (or another negotiated walkway
on this site:) four times with a family member

1.  I have run and walked the estuary 4 times with my dad
Mum- Jessie has completed this task

CHALLENGE #2: Give to families in need: In groups of 5 find a way to help those in need
(food/goods collection for Salvation Army, SPCA, Food Bank etc)


2.  I have given clothes to the salvation army



I have given tins of food to the food bank
I have given clothes to Child Cancer Foundtion

CHALLENGE #3: Join the production, choir, a band or Kapa Haka participating in all
rehearsals and performances for the year

3. I got in the production and also the choir


CHALLENGE #4: Compete in a sport for an entire season
4. I competed tennis in the summer sport season


CHALLENGE #5: Give to your family: Prepare 3 formal three course meals, including the
menu, cooking and presenting, photographs of the meal and feedback from
your guests.

5.  this is what I did for my 3 formal 3 course meals

For my first menu I cooked for my Dad
entree: Pumpkin soup

main: spaghetti bolognese
dessert: dark chocolate mousse



 









1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessie

    Good Job on completing 5 challenges!!
    It was very nice to hear you give things to people in need.
    Maybe show some proof of your homework though, like photos or something.

    Leka

    ReplyDelete