Thursday 23 May 2013

FOOD TECH YUM :)

For the past week I have been at food Tech.

On the first day friend and I made Jam Tarts they tasted so good I had to make them at home they were delicious.

The second day we made Banana Choc Chip Muffins they were full of flavour also perfectly rounded at the top that means that they weren't over mixed, they were the fluffiest muffins i'v ever tasted.

On the third day we made Self Crusting Quiche they were devine I even made them for my family for dinner they said that they were very impressed by how much they toughed us in the first 3 days.

On the fourth and final day we got to make one of the dishes that we made but me had to recreate it and change it, so like if you did the Self Crusting Quiche you could and more bacon or less vegetables, if you did the muffins you could put more banana in or more choc chips, and if you did the Strawberry Jam tarts you could add choc chips in the sweet pastry or  put a different jam in the tarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment