Wednesday 26 March 2014

Picture Message.

What is this photo about? Give a full explanation.
I think this picture is about how a book or and article their is a better image but in a film it's has less detail. I think this because under the water you can catch a better image but on top of the water it's an ok photo but it has less detail.


























Look at these photos.
Photo 2 What are 2 possible messages for this photo?
I think this image is about a rugby team huddling around their coach. I think this because all the people around the out side are in the same colour and the man in the middle is read.



















Photo3 What are 2 possible messages for this photo?
I think this image is about a horder that has never thorn anything out. I think this because the image look like a garage that has never been clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment